Eddington Residents' Discussion Forum
Hello to all neighbours!
This is a community forum for all Eddington Residents. The Eddington Residents Association would welcome you to use this forum to ask questions, discuss issues, post ideas and most importantly spread a little positivity in these times of uncertainty. You may for example share some tips on how to stay healthy while keeping social distance, have a 'who has the cutest pet' competition, start a weekly coffee-break chat thread, or ask for help on how to keep your kids occupied indoors. We are looking forward to see how we can connect.
The forum will be open to everyone and we would like it to be a welcoming and inclusive place for everyone. As such we ask you to follow general internet etiquette: if you wouldn't say it to someone to their face, don't post it here.
In addition, the forum will be moderated by fellow residents and as such we ask you to abide by the following rules:
1. Posts must be related to the Eddington community.
2. No posting of personal informations, such as telephone number or email address.
3. No explicit language and imagery.
4. Title of the post must be descriptive of the post.
5. No duplicates of previous posts.
6. No surveys, petitions or spam.
7. Do not link to illegal content.
Non-compliance with the rules, will result in a warning or permanent ban.
- Page :
Be one of the first to reply to this post!